Friday 3 April 2015

Chuggers


God, they are annoying. 

Why are Chuggers (charity muggers) so ANNOYING?! I'm just going on with my life rushing to Primark before it closes and here they are with all the fakest pleasantries in the world. 

Luckily I have a baby-face so can get away with saying i'm 17 (i've been saying this for 8-years now) so they immediately stop talking to me and move onto the next defenseless person when they realize they won't be able to get a commission out of me. 

One time I was on my bike before having a nice ride while listening to my music (yes i'm dangerous like that) and one stepped out in front of me on purpose so I had to stop or risk crashing! HOW RUDE IS THAT.

Plus they all wear fugly clothes and have bad hair so that irks me even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment